Here is Tracey (aka Jazz Hands 🤗 ) from Foot Sure Foot Health who was my partner in foot care crime this morning 😉 at Swindon Night Shelter looking after some fab feet and equally fab people attached to those feet with the charity Forgotten Feet - Helping Homeless Feet
Hiya! Only 3 more sleeps before London Marathon day! It’s getting very exciting! This year I am raising some funds for the lovely team at Forgotten Feet - Helping Homeless Feet. If anyone is able to donate that would be brilliant! And many thanks to those who already have. ( link below)I’ve trained hard for 4 months and am as ready as I’ll ever be. My bib number is 25316 for anyone who uses the tracking app. Good luck to all you marathoners out there!
Thank you everyone that voted on your preferred charity to receive funds raised through Cliniko’s 2021 allied health survey 🎉. We're excited to let you know the following charities will be receiving a donation from us in the coming days:
1. Human Nature Adventure Therapy $15,000 (AUD)
2. Healthy Hips Australia $7,616 (AUD)
3. Broken Crayons Still Colour Foundation $6,770 (AUD)
4. Telethon Speech & Hearing $5,924 (AUD)
5. Forgotten Feet - Helping Homeless Feet $5,077 (AUD)
6. dignity gardening $3,808 (AUD)
7. Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) $3,808 (AUD)
8. Orange Sky Australia $2,539 (AUD)
9. Australasian Birth Trauma Association - ABTA $1,692 (AUD)
10. SPCA New Zealand $846 (AUD)
Thanks again for your contributions to this—we couldn’t do any of this without you!