There are many ways to support forgotten feet.
1. Collection boxes: Order your own box
2. Make a donation through the virgin money giving website
3. Fundraising activities: Register your own event for Forgotten Feet at
4. Showing support or promoting us: Wear one of our Forgotten Feet polo shirts or Hoodies at www.red-penguin.co.uk/forgotten-feet
5. Become a volunteer
You could either help out at one of our clinics, or if there’s not one near you, you could set one up, it’s very easy if you can spare a few hours every 6 to 8 weeks or so.
Contact a venue – only a small space is needed and a couple of chairs rather like a domiciliary visit. We encourage teams of two people, (you must have insurance) Podiatrists, FHPs and podiatry students, under supervision are welcome.
We can support with equipment and consumables, depending on supplies. View our locations we currently operate from.
- Setting up a new clinic.
- Policies and Procedures, which include guidelines.
- Poster to advertise your dates in the centres.
Please contact Belinda Longhurst our volunteer co-ordinator, if you would like to register as a volunteer or if you have any questions please complete the form below.